Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Future Speaks On "Same Damn Time" + Working With Kanye West

Recently I vented my frustrations with Future's Turn Off The Lights record, even though I don't particularly like the song I can't deny its popularity. Future spoke with Hip Hop Wired on the success of the record and he stated "I never know what's going to happen with the record, I just put ‘em out," he went on to say "[You] just hope the fans receive it, the time I put in, the energy I put in… I know these are just dope records". Well I think it's safe to say that the fans are accepting of record, seeing as how it has been a very popular hashtag on twitter in the past recent months. Even the industry is embracing the ATLien everybody from Diddy to Gunplay have spit bars over the hit single. Perhaps the most intriguing part of the interview was how little he divulged on the topic of working with Kanye West, "Kanye is trying to perfect his craft...I go hard, he goes hard, so we was in the studio all day." Now I'm not a Future fan by any means, I am however highly interested in seeing what comes from these studio sessions. He ended the interview by giving a solid release date for his next mixtape, entitled Super Future set to drop October 23rd.


Read The Full Article Here

No comments:

Post a Comment