Tuesday, September 18, 2012

DMX On Nicki Minaj "“No F***ing Way I’m Listening To This B***h Ever Again” LOL


With his album Undisputed in stores now, DMX seems to start trouble at every chance he can get it seems. First he told us how he felt about Drake, and the Aaliyah album he’s executive producing, and now Dark Man X goes in on the Young Money barbie. In this interview with Taletela he reveals he’s not a fan of Nicki Minaj, but he can tolerate her. X also let’s us know he’s a Obama supporter.


“I don’t really listen to her. I tolerate it, if it happens to come on the radio or if her music is in somebody’s car playing, but when she’s like “Waikikiiiiiiiiiiiii,” I’m like “there’s no f**king way I’m ever going to listen to this b*tch again under no circumstances,” X admitted.

Source: The NQM

No comments:

Post a Comment