Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nicki Minaj unveils bottle for her new fragrance

The Harajuku Barbie has now expanded her brand by teaming up with Give Back Brands LLC, who also made Justin Biebers "Someday" fragrance. You can tell she feels that this is a great and exciting business move from her quotes “I am so excited about my fragrance debut, and am proud to partner with Give Back Brands for such a personal project,” said Nicki.“I have always been a huge fan of great fragrances; this is yet another extension of my creative expression and I can’t wait to share it with the world. I designed this scent and bottle with my Barbz in mind; I know they will love it!” As far as the scent of the actual fragrance goes she said  the smell is "Like angels playing", now I don't know what that smells like but I doubt an angel would very smell bad.




No comments:

Post a Comment