Friday, August 10, 2012

Meek Mill feels most rappers are "shying away" from hip hop

Meek Mill recently sat down with radio station Wild 94.9, he says he's different from most emcees that are out because he keeps it real while others are "shying away from real rapping". In regards to his top five dead or alive he said " I ain't gonna say no order but it's Biggie, Tupac, Jay-Z...I'd say Nas and Lil Wayne maybe? Yeah, Lil Wayne."  His favorite album of all time is Jay-Z 's (Vol. 2...Hard Knock Life), "That's the first album I ever had." His expectations from his debut album, Dreams and Nightmares "When I come out with my album , I want to have a classical album, a Illmatic, a Hard Knock Life, ...a Get Rich Or Die Tryin', type of hip hop album." Originally scheduled for a August 28th released Meek Mill's debut has been pushed back with no official date as of yet. The entire interview can be found below.

written by, @LUSHnLUSTnoLOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment