Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lupe Fiasco Reveals Tracklist For "Food & Liquor 2"

I think I've come to accept that The Cool Lupe is long gone and I'll never get him back, I just hope this album has replay value (I literally only listened to Lazers ONCE and NEVER again, it was all recycle bin music to me) and judging from the lack of "stars" on the tracklist it will. The album is due out September 25th.

1. Ayesha Says (Intro)
2. Strange Fruition (f/ Casey Benjamin)
3. ITAL (Roses)
4. Around My Way (Freedom Ain t Free)
5. Audubon Ballroom
6. Bitch Bad
7. Lamborghini Angels
8. Put Em Up
9. Heart Donor (f/ Poo Bear)
10. How Dare You (f/ Bilal)
11. Battle Scars (with Guy Sebastian)
12. Brave Heart (f/ Poo Bear)
13. Form Follows Function
14. Cold War (f/ Jane $$)
15. Unforgivable Youth (f/ Jason Evigan)
16. Hood Now (Outro)
17. Things We Must Do For Others


No comments:

Post a Comment