Saturday, August 25, 2012

Dame Dash on helping with the Aaliyah album "It depends on how Drake wants me to help"

We’ve all inquired about how Missy and Timbaland felt about Aubrey overseeing the posthumous Aaliyah album (that’s already becoming a messy situation), but no one really posed the question as to how Dame Dash, Aaliyah’s then boyfriend felt about the project.

BET caught up with music mogul, who surprisingly is in support of the project and is even willing to lend a helping hand in the creative process. “It depends on how Drake wants me to help,” said Dash of the possibility. “I don’t know what I could bring to the table there, but yeah I would do it. Anything involving Aaliyah and it’s positive and the energy [is] right with it, I would be a part of it. My love for Aaliyah will never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment